27 years old
Konohagakure, Land of Fire, Southern US
- Last On:
2993days 13 hours ago
8,440 Profile Views
77 Posts |
Member Since: 2/17/2008
/ Video Games
(27 Years Old)
IM Name: MayCHUHatake|
|Occupation:|| Special Jonin|
(Decline to State)|
|Fav. Movie:|| Any NARUTO Films|
|Fav. TV Show:|| NARUTO (DUHH)|
|Fav. Book:|| NARUTO Manga: Volume 27 (KAKASHI CHRONICLES)|
|Fav. Song:|| Any NARUTO Themes|
|Fav. Food:|| Teriaki Chicken Saled and Chocolate Milkshakes|
|Fav. Car:|| Don`t Know, But My Car Would Be Silver and Green!!|
|Theme 'Rock Lee ' created by MayCHUHatake||
I LOVE NARUTO! Its my FAVORITE show! I ask my friends to draw me pictures all the time. I collect the manga,cards,books,posters,video games, figures, and even the bookmarks! I also made my own character and I put myself in the show! Yes, I am OBSESSED with NARUTO and ANIME, but I`M PROUD OF IT! My favorite characters are KAKASHI HATAKE and ROCK LEE! If your as CRAZY about NARUTO as I AM, pm me.I love other anime too! I`m a pretty good student and I love reading|
92% of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn`t cool to breathe. If you would be part of the 8% laughing your ass off..
93% of all teens would have a mental breakdown if someone called them a freak, if you are one of the other 7% who would say `what was you first clue`..
92% of teens have moved onto rap dance or rnb. If you are part of the 8% that listen to real music..
add this to your profile.
Copy Bunny into your profile to help him achieve world domination
(No Journal Entries found)
(MayCHUHatake has not added any articles)