Community moderated site where you can make quizzes and personality tests, ask and answer questions, create profiles, journals, forums and more. Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
My Journal
marydee123 Home | Activity | Buddies | Journal | Photos | Questions | Jokes | Movies | Links | Quizzes | Articles Want to create your own profile?  
Become a Member!  
Female, 27 years old
wont say, don`t want to say, Eastern US

  Offline - Last On: 3824days 5 hours ago

0 Buddies
0 Subscribers
2,193 Profile Views
501 Posts | Member Since: 1/30/2008
Link to this profile:

(No profile music for marydee123)

Interests: Acting / Animals / Anime / Music / Writing
Homepage: (None)
Birthday:2/21/1994 (27 Years Old)
IM Type: (Decline to State) IM Name:
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Religion: Christian
Politics: (Decline to State)
Fav. Movie: Nightmare b4 ......, Lord .. Rings, Sweeney Todd
Fav. TV Show: InuYasha, Naruto, Wizards of Waverly P
Fav. Book: Harry Potter series, Uglies series, Twilight serie
Fav. Song: lovebug,
Fav. Food: Pasta
Fav. Car: Mustang
my friends are:
Ari (chasitey12)
Amanda (emobabe93)
Brandon (mad4bone)
leon (UDS_dr1fter)
Kris (KrisK)

I uesd to remember when rock was the most popular kind of music,in my opinion it still is. Serioiusly if there is someone out there that feels the same way,message me.(Please)Im losing hope=)Rock will live!

92% of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn`t cool to breathe. If you would be part of the 8% laughing your butt off, copy this into your profile...If you`ve ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.

93% of all teens would have a mental breakdown if someone called them a freak, if you are ane of the other 7% who would say `what was your first clue` copy this on your profile

(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your profile
to help him on his way to world domination

Latest Journal Entries

(No Journal Entries found)

Featured Buddies   Full Buddy List

Featured Photos   More Photos

Latest Activity

(marydee123 has not done much lately)

Latest Questions

(marydee123 has not added any questions)

Latest Quizzes

  • Which character from Twilight are you?
  • Breaking Dawn quiz
  • Another how well do you know me quiz
  • More Quizzes

    Latest Links

    (marydee123 has not added any links)

    Latest Articles

    (marydee123 has not added any articles)

    Latest Jokes

    (marydee123 has not added any jokes)