Make a quiz or personality test and send it to your friends! Quiz Search:
Take Quizzes Make Quizzes Discuss

Member Profile: origamipanda




Female, 13-17
Eastern US

 18 Posts

  Offline
Last On:
3642days 7 hours ago

Member Since:
6/11/2008


Interests: Arts/Crafts / Animals / Family / Writing / Poetry
Homepage: (None)
Birthday:6/22/1996 (24 Years Old)
IM Type: (Decline to State) IM Name:
Occupation: Student
City: Riverton
State/Province: New Jersey
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Religion: Christian
Politics: (Decline to State)
Favorite Movie:
Favorite TV Show:
Favorite Book: Fiction
Favorite Song:
Favorite Food: Mexican!!!
Favorite Car:
I love art,including origami,jewelry making, drawing, and macrame.I love animals, especially endangered species, and I like to read fantasy and Sci-Fi stuff. Um... yeah.

(\_/)
(O.0)
(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your profile
to help him on his way to world domination

93% of all teens would have a mental breakdown if someone called them a freak, if you are one of the other 7% who would say `what was your first clue` copy this on your profile

Quizzes by origamipanda

(Displaying 1-2 of 2 Quizzes)

Are you CRAZY?!?!?!?!1
Find out whether you`re CoMPLETELY INsANE, or just plain boring <YAwN>.
Posted Date: 6/12/2008 9:26:20 PM

What kind of dragon are you?
Find out what element, color, and type of dragon you are!
Posted Date: 6/11/2008 2:58:52 PM


 

 
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy | Close Your Account
© 2021 Zertical, Inc.