Make a quiz or personality test and send it to your friends! Quiz Search:
Take Quizzes Make Quizzes Discuss

Member Profile: eviloverlord




Male, 13-17
Eastern US

 202 Posts

  Offline
Last On:
3711days 9 hours ago

Member Since:
2/27/2009


Interests: Arts/Crafts / Philosophy / Wicca / Woodworking / Camping/Outdoors
Homepage: (None)
Birthday:6/2/1995 (24 Years Old)
IM Type: (Decline to State) IM Name:
Occupation: Student
City:
State/Province:
Marital Status: (Decline to State)
Sexual Preference: Straight
Religion: Wiccan
Politics: Liberal
Favorite Movie: Mirrormask and the Beatles movies, like Help!
Favorite TV Show: Survivor
Favorite Book: Da Vinci Code & Angels and Demons
Favorite Song: Let It be or Hey Jude
Favorite Food: cous-cous
Favorite Car: Bikes are better for the environment.
I am chivalrous, kind, and generally knight-like. I suppose thats why I am a knight of sorts. I am also a Wiccan and love Beatles music, they rule eternally.

92% of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn`t cool to breathe. If you would be part of the 8% laughing your a** off, copy this into your profile...

...93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you`re a part of the 7% who would ask the person, `What was your first clue?`, copy this into your profile...

...If your one of the 22% people who go out side an do something for at least 30mins instead of the other 78% that doesn`t copy this into your profile...

I never retreat, I attack in the opposite direction...

Quick note to all those who hate me- All hate mail is read and responded to.

Quizzes by eviloverlord

(Displaying 1-3 of 3 Quizzes)

How well do you know Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown?
Take this quiz only if you`ve read the book.
Posted Date: 4/11/2009 8:44:29 PM

Does anyone out there hate me?
Well, I don`t hate Florida_Wolf or Mershymellow or JakerK, so that in and of itself means someone hates me...and there is icprulez and dbackfan...does anyone else hate me?
Posted Date: 3/30/2009 7:26:17 PM

Do you know anything about Wicca?
Do you know anything about the practice of Wicca?
Posted Date: 3/6/2009 4:48:33 PM


 

 
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy | Close Your Account
© 2019 Zertical, Inc.