Make a quiz or personality test and send it to your friends! Quiz Search:
Take Quizzes Make Quizzes Discuss

Quiz Comments
This is a PG-13 Website! You may not post graphic content, offensive content or language.

Are boys interested in you?(girls only)

Take This Quiz
Likes:
+232
Hits:30735
Made on:9/17/2011 1:18:06 PM
Made by:sun4ever

Jump to: Bottom    Last Post

sun4ever
Female, 13-17, Midwest US
 0 Posts
Member Since: 9/17/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 1:51:04 PM EST [Quote]
Do boys like you are you ready to be someones girlfriend

QueenOfHeart
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 4744 Posts
Member Since: 4/27/2010
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:24:38 PM EST [Quote]
Yah most the time

Most the time guys think you are very attractive. Although some are very scared of you because you intimidate them. But you definatley have some followers.

eh

morla
Female, 13-17, Western US
 1492 Posts
Member Since: 6/16/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:08:59 PM EST [Quote]
Yah most the time

Most the time guys think you are very attractive. Although some are very scared of you because you intimidate them. But you definatley have some followers.
cool

IcyLime
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 2307 Posts
Member Since: 8/10/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:24:17 PM EST [Quote]
Yah most the time
Most the time guys think you are very attractive. Although some are very scared of you because you intimidate them. But you definatley have some followers.

yay! XD
IcyLime
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 2307 Posts
Member Since: 8/10/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:25:02 PM EST [Quote]
but change it to are girls interested in you... o.o
QueenOfHeart
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 4744 Posts
Member Since: 4/27/2010
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:30:25 PM EST [Quote]

On 9/17/2011 3:25:02 PM IcyLime wrote:
but change it to are girls interested in you... o.o

I'm interested in u:D...XDjks
IcyLime
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 2307 Posts
Member Since: 8/10/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:50:28 PM EST [Quote]

On 9/17/2011 3:25:02 PM IcyLime wrote:
but change it to are girls interested in you... o.o

On Saturday 9/17/11 - 3:30:24 PM QueenOfHeart wrote:
I'm interested in u:D...XDjks


lolz queeny XD
QueenOfHeart
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 4744 Posts
Member Since: 4/27/2010
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:54:46 PM EST [Quote]
u know u love me limy:D
IcyLime
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 2307 Posts
Member Since: 8/10/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:55:58 PM EST [Quote]
actually, not really :P
lolz jks jks
of course i love you queeny ^_^
just like you love me
cause i know you love me as well
DONT DENY IT! lolz
QueenOfHeart
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 4744 Posts
Member Since: 4/27/2010
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:57:25 PM EST [Quote]
lolz i wnt lol
IcyLime
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 2307 Posts
Member Since: 8/10/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 3:58:58 PM EST [Quote]
:D yay!
*gives teddy graham crackers*
cause you deserve them ^_^
MysticMoon25
Female, 13-17, Western US
 232 Posts
Member Since: 4/16/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 6:28:40 PM EST [Quote]
Yes for sure

You have confidence, and aren't afraid of who you are. Although not all guys like you some defiantly do. If some don't then the guys are just stupid and aren't good enough for you anyway.

Eh...then they don't show it

kewlbeanz28
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 311 Posts
Member Since: 5/1/2011
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, September 17, 2011 7:36:21 PM EST [Quote]
yah most of the time

kewl quiz

bloodbat
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 1320 Posts
Member Since: 10/7/2009
[ Private Message ]
Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:30:34 AM EST [Quote]
yes for sure you say? mehh its true latley... a tad bit annoying to deal with these googly eyed hormonal boys who like you, but think the only way to show it is sex. or their just horney.
GoddessAnime
Female, 13-17, Europe
 13110 Posts
Member Since: 7/26/2010
[ Private Message ]
Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:26:39 AM EST [Quote]

On Sunday 9/18/11 - 4:30:33 AM bloodbat wrote:
yes for sure you say? mehh its true latley... a tad bit annoying to deal with these googly eyed hormonal boys who like you, but think the only way to show it is sex. or their just horney.


On Saturday 9/17/11 - 7:36:21 PM kewlbeanz28 wrote:
yah most of the time kewl quiz


On Saturday 9/17/11 - 6:28:39 PM MysticMoon25 wrote:
Yes for sure You have confidence, and aren't afraid of who you are. Although not all guys like you some defiantly do. If some don't then the guys are just stupid and aren't good enough for you anyway. Eh...then they don't show it


On Saturday 9/17/11 - 3:08:59 PM morla wrote:
Yah most the time Most the time guys think you are very attractive. Although some are very scared of you because you intimidate them. But you definatley have some followers. cool

Lies.
emogerman95
Female, 13-17, Eastern US
 185 Posts
Member Since: 4/13/2011
[ Private Message ]
Monday, September 19, 2011 10:27:53 AM EST [Quote]
aww u said guys like me..aww ur such a sweetie..danke
Vampyre101
Female, 13-17, Western US
 301 Posts
Member Since: 6/30/2010
[ Private Message ]
Monday, October 03, 2011 7:03:29 PM EST [Quote]
Yes for sure

You have confidence, and arent afraid of who you are. Although not all guys like you some definatley do. If some don't then the guys are just stupid and arent good enough for you anyway.
Hahahahah most boys find me intimidating...

sdennis
Female, 13-17, Western US
 553 Posts
Member Since: 7/30/2010
[ Private Message ]
Sunday, June 10, 2012 8:38:02 PM EST [Quote]
Are boys interested in you?(girls only)
Yes for sure

You have confidence, and arent afraid of who you are. Although not all guys like you some definatley do. If some don't then the guys are just stupid and arent good enough for you anyway.

butterfly555
Male, 70 & Over, Europe
 30485 Posts
Member Since: 8/19/2005
[ Private Message ]
Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:25:48 PM EST [Quote]
Yah most the time

Most the time guys think you are very attractive. Although some are very scared of you because you intimidate them. But you definatley have some followers
coolgirl15
Female, 18-29, Europe
 150 Posts
Member Since: 9/13/2013
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:46:23 AM EST [Quote]

On 9/17/2011 2:24:38 PM QueenOfHeart wrote:
Yah most the time Most the time guys think you are very attractive. Although some are very scared of you because you intimidate them. But you definatley have some followers. eh

I don't think that is true

ITSFREDAGAIN
Male, 18-29, Canada
 6715 Posts
Member Since: 9/26/2013
[ Private Message ]
Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:37:27 PM EST [Quote]
.-.


You need to be logged in to post a Reply.
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Already have an account? Log In

Go Back^top  

Featured Quizzes
How well do you know TV and Movie Cars?
What is Your Weapon?
Inkblot Quiz
How Will You Die?
What Disney Princess are You?

Friends
Bored to Death
Facebook Quizzes
Youthink.com
Questionfix
Funny Videos
I-Am-Bored.com
Funny Movie Reviews
Free IQ Test
The Impossible Quiz
Intelligence Test
Relationship Test
Doodie Cartoons
YFly - Social Entertainment
Sea Breeze Polls & Tests

 
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy | Close Your Account
© 2019 Zertical, Inc.